Object and Acceptance
General Use of Platform & Services
1) Veraguth & Partner provides the online platform as a marketplace or portal job exchange for people or companies who use one aspect of the platform (“user”) as a visitor to the website, namely as: (i) company that works to a platform in order to publish a job from time to time or to use the services offered by Veraguth & Partner for its users (the “Service”), for reasons related to the search for applicants / applicants for a job advertisement (“Employer”) related. ) or (ii) a person looking for employment / job vacancies in any capacity other than an employer (“job seeker”). You may only use the platform and the service for lawful purposes of independence or employment of applicants or applicants for your needs in the context of the use of the platform intended and acceptable by Veraguth & Partner.
2) Veraguth & Partner is the sole owner of this platform. If you access, download or use this service on behalf of a company, or use it on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant that you are fully authorized to accept this contract on behalf of such a company and that this company is ready is to take responsibility for the use of the platform & services and to compensate MV.
3) The profiles of the users in the search results of Veraguth & Partner are created by people over whom Veraguth & Partner has no influence and control. After all, we cannot guarantee that users who claim to be are real. We can confirm the accuracy or completeness of job offers or other information submitted by a user on the panel, including that user’s identity. Veraguth & Partner assumes no responsibility and does not accept any liability for the context, correctness, reliability, content, legality or availability of job offers or other data and / or information available on the platform.
4) Veraguth & Partner does not authenticate, endorse or guarantee implicitly or explicitly for job seekers or employers. Veraguth & Partner makes no representations regarding the qualifications of the employer or job seeker and does not sanction potential employers or job seekers. In the event of a dispute between you and a job seeker or employer, you release Veraguth & Partner from such disputes.
5) If you are a job seeker, you agree to this agreement that: Submit any resumes, feed information, dates, images, photos, applicant materials or application information (“Profile”) that you post in the Profile, through the Platform or otherwise make it available. Please note, however, that by creating a profile on the Veraguth & Partner platform, you are requesting and authorizing you to make your profile available to every employer in the selected geographical location.
6) You acknowledge that we and employers on the platform can trust the completeness of all information provided during the user registration process. To complete the update of your profile on the platform, confirm that all information provided to us through the platform updated on your profile is current, correct, complete, accurate and not misleading;
7) If you are an employer, agree and acknowledge that: your job posting is correct and up to date. If you contact or contact a job seeker, share this information with Veraguth & Partner to ask us to pass it on to the job seeker.
8) Your use of the platform may be temporarily or permanently canceled or suspended at any time, for any reason. You must stop using the platform immediately if you receive a formal notice suspending or revoking your permission to use the platform.
Intellectual Property Rights
1] All content / texts on every page of the platform, regardless of whether they are navigational, editorial or instructional; Logos, buttons and other graphic elements on the platforms; Software, including client-side and server-side encoding, used by Veraguth & Partner to provide services; Color combinations, button shapes, HTML page layout, design and all other graphic elements of the platform (“Veraguth & Partner Content”), materials, methods, implementation plans or other intellectual property that is used during the provision of services (“Veraguth & Partner Materials”) , the platform and all rights, titles and interests in it are the sole property of Veraguth & Partner or its licensors. Veraguth & Partner content and Veraguth & Partner materials are protected by our copyrights, patents, USP, business secrets, or other proprietary rights. Some of them are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, brand or trade names and / or services by Veraguth & Partner. We have moral and registered rights in Veraguth & Partner, and you may not copy, modify, use, or otherwise treat the trademarks without our prior written consent.
3] License for use by employers. Veraguth & Partner hereby grants you a restricted, limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to access and use the platform and to use it only for you and for internal business related companies (subsidiaries) to search for candidates for employment , subject to compliance with the provisions of this user agreement. You can use this to view and download the material on the platform exclusively for your personal use, which is directly related to the search and recruitment of applicants / interested parties. You may not sell, transfer or assign any of the services or your rights to use the platform or the services provided by Veraguth & Partner for third parties without the written approval of Veraguth & Partner. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of job offers that you publish on the platform and for all consequences that result from such a profile.
1] You must register with Veraguth & Partner and set up an account profile in order to access the platform as a job seeker or employer in order to use the services offered. Select your own login name, ID and password to access the dashboard account. A valid email account must be assigned to all accounts in order to receive email.
2] We can also refuse to create your username that claims to be someone else, is protected by trademark law or other property rights, or is vulgar or otherwise objectionable. We can block or release your user information if we believe that you have violated this agreement or have used our services for unlawful acts, or if the information provided has been preloaded or otherwise requested by the authorities and / or if we consider it necessary and / or keep it reasonable.
3] If you register, you agree or agree to (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself, such as in our registration form (including your email address or your social networking profiles ), and (b) be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username, ID and password, not transferring or reselling your use or your access to the service to third parties. Veraguth & Partner is not responsible and accepts no liability if your email address is misused or misused by third parties.
4] You acknowledge that you must update your account and other information, including your email address and payment method, immediately so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary in connection with your transactions.
5] Please note that you cannot transfer your Veraguth & Partner account to another user. To protect your account, keep your account details and password confidential. You are responsible for all activities that take place under your Veraguth & Partner account.
6] Subject to the limitations of the terms of your current subscriptions, you can cancel certain services at any time or close your Veraguth & Partner account for any reason. To close or delete your Veraguth & Partner account, deactivate your account or contact the Veraguth & Partner support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) If you are an employer, you may be able to choose from a range of subscription rates, periods and other features offered by Veraguth & Partner from time to time on the platform. Subscription period fees are payable from the day of the month your subscription started and thereafter on the same day of each month. Your payment must be valid at the beginning of each subscription period. Your subscription expires after the subscription period expires and does not renew. Unless otherwise agreed by Veraguth & Partner, all unused offers, functions and other prepaid services expire when a subscription ends or expires.
2) Via the platform, users can publish, display and transmit details about the platform orders, profiles or other information, images, videos, news and other materials (“user content”). Users may occasionally post user content, including messages or statements that are misleading, deceptive, or extremely incorrect. Veraguth & Partner does not endorse this and is not responsible for the opinions, advice, information or statements contained in the user content that users create or display on the platform. You acknowledge that access to the platform may bring you content that you consider inappropriate and you acknowledge that Veraguth & Partner assumes no liability for such content.
Rights of use for the content of the user
1] To the extent permitted by law, you grant Veraguth & Partner an unrestricted, non-exclusive, global, unlimited, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free, and sublicensable right (through multiple layers of sub-licensees) to license user content for any purpose related to the Use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare, and otherwise use the platform, services, and business. In addition, you grant its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use your name and / or username in connection with Veraguth & Partner content. If you apply for a job through Veraguth & Partner, send your user content to Veraguth & Partner and ask Veraguth & Partner to pass this user content on to third parties. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have User Content published by you on or through the Platform, or you are otherwise authorized to grant the license set out in this section, (ii) the User Content does not violate data protection rights and publicity rights, Copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of a person or organization, and (iii) the user content does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, damages and other amounts owed to people or organizations for content that you post on or through the platform. You agree to indemnify Veraguth & Partner and its affiliates from any claims arising from content or materials that you provide below.
2] If you would like to revoke your license grant for such user content, please send a request letter with a copy of your passport or ID card (to verify identity) to our service address email@example.com and request that this content be removed on . Your letter of requirement must include the following:
a. the signature of the respective rights holder for this content or a person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder;
b. Specifying the content for which the license is to be revoked and sufficient information so that Veraguth & Partner can find the content and remove it from the platform;
c. Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
d. a statement that you are the rights holder in good faith or have been authorized by the rights holder to revoke the license for the content specified; and
e. a statement that the information contained in the request is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder in relation to such materials. Answering and executing such a request may be subject to a fee. Please contact Veraguth & Partner for more information.
Platform and service rules
1. Only a registered account holder can access the dashboard area and use the services using the username and password provided for your account. You may not assign or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this contract without the prior written consent of Veraguth & Partner. Such an attempt is void. Veraguth & Partner can freely transfer or delegate its rights and obligations under this agreement to you without prior notice.
2. You confirm that you will not access (or attempt to access) the platform and / or the service in any way other than via the interface provided by Veraguth & Partner, unless you have been expressly agreed to this in a separate agreement with Veraguth & Partner authorized to do so. You agree that you will not perform any activities that disrupt or destroy the platform and / or the service (or the servers and networks connected to the platform). Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in a separate agreement with Veraguth & Partner, you agree not to reproduce, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the service for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible (and that Veraguth & Partner is not responsible to you or any third party), that you violate your obligations under this agreement, and that you are responsible for the consequences (including any loss or damage) that Veraguth & Partner could suffer) are responsible) of such a violation.
3. You may only use the platform and all services for the permitted purposes and in accordance with the applicable laws and you are prohibited from storing, distributing or transferring illegal material via the platform and / or the services, otherwise you criminal and / or civil liability may be exposed. You agree that you bear the burden of proof for the legality of the user content you submit if we claim from third parties that it is illegal.
4. Some features of our services may have additional terms and conditions that you should read before using these features. These add up to this agreement.
5. You acknowledge that you may not transmit malicious code to Veraguth & Partner or upload or inject it as part of the platform, or use or misuse the data on the platform for your own commercial benefit. “Malicious code” is any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses”, “worms”, “Trojans”, “time bombs”, “time locks”, “dropping dead devices”, “traps”, “access codes”). “Cancelbots” or “trap door devices” that
a. are intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, deactivate, damage, impair, disrupt, intercept, expropriate or otherwise hinder data, storage media or programs, system, equipment or communication based on an event, including, but not limited to, exceeding a number of copies, (ii) exceeding a number of users, (iii) passing a period of time, (iv) advancing to a particular date or number, or (v) using a particular feature; or
b. would allow an unauthorized person to cause such a result; or
c. would allow an unauthorized person to access another person’s information without their knowledge and permission.
Terms of Payment
1. Unless expressly agreed otherwise between Veraguth & Partner & the user, the services for job seekers are provided free of charge.
2. Employers may use the platform free of charge during a test phase specified by Veraguth & Partner for a specific user or a specific type of user. The use of the platform after the test phase and / or access to certain premium services is subject to a fee.
3. If a fee is associated with your use of the platform or part of the services, you agree to pay the fee in the currency specified. Depending on your location, some transactions may require currency conversion or may be processed in another country. Your bank may charge additional fees for these services if you use a debit or credit card.
4. To pay the fees for a service, you will be asked to provide a payment method when you register for that service. By providing Veraguth & Partner with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you have provided and that all payment information you have provided is true and correct; (ii) authorize Veraguth & Partner to invoice you for the Services using your payment method; and (iii) authorize Veraguth & Partner to bill you for all paid features of the Services for which you are signing up or which you wish to use. We can invoice you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase; or (d) on a recurring basis for subscription services.
– Unless required by law, all purchased services, including subscriptions, are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Veraguth & Partner has wrongly charged you, you must contact the Veraguth & Partner support team firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of this charge. Fees older than 30 days will not be reimbursed. Veraguth & Partner reserves the right to refuse a refund request if the company believes or suspects that (i) you are attempting to unfairly use this refund policy, for example by making repeated refund requests for the same product or function. (ii) that you violate the terms of this Agreement; (iii) that you fraudulently use any of the Services. If you violate a clause of this agreement, all payments are non-refundable and we can invoice you for the remaining amount due for the services purchased.
2) It is believed that you will use the platform and services after accepting changes to this agreement and agreeing to be bound by such changes.
1. Users must keep all written information confidential, including (“Confidential Information”): (i) personal information or, where applicable, information about a user’s business; (ii) details of Veraguth & Partner’s business; (iii) contains personal information of a job seeker; and (iv) classified by one of the parties as confidential and / or protected, except for information that the party concerned can identify: (A) which was publicly available at the time of disclosure; (B) was owned by one party at a time without being acquired (directly or indirectly) by the other party; or (C) was obtained from another person who had the unrestricted right to disclose this information free of any confidentiality obligation. These obligations remain in full effect even after the termination of this agreement.
2. Users may not: (i) use confidential information unless it is necessary to exercise their rights and fulfill their obligations under this Agreement; or (ii) disclose confidential information, provided that either party can disclose confidential information that must be disclosed: (A) by law or by a competent court; (B) government agencies, stock exchanges, or other regulatory agencies; or (C) to its personnel and advisers if the party informs the recipient of the confidential information obligations under this Agreement.
3. If a user is required to disclose confidential information, that user must: (i) notify the other party as far as possible if he believes that confidential information may need to be disclosed; and (ii) disclose confidential information only to the extent necessary for compliance.
Limitation of Liability
1. Veraguth & Partner or its licensors are under no circumstances liable for users who misuse, abuse or rely on the platform and who result from claims in connection with this agreement or the subject matter of this agreement. This limitation of liability applies to the prevention of the recovery of direct, indirect, accidental, consequential, special, exemplary and punishable damage (including loss of profit, goodwill, business transactions or opportunities, loss of expected savings or other similar or similar damage). Regardless of whether Veraguth & Partner or its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damage and whether an essential purpose has not been fulfilled, this claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), damages, cheapness or other remedies. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the damage results from the use or misuse and trust in the platform, from the use or the damage caused by information published on the platform, from the inability to use the platform, or from the Interruption, suspension or termination of the platform (including damage caused to third parties). This restriction also applies to damage caused by other services or goods that are received or advertised on the platforms or received via links provided on the platform. This restriction also applies without restriction to the costs of procuring replacement goods or services, lost profits or lost data. This restriction also applies to the performance or non-performance of the platform or of information or goods that appear on the platform or are linked or connected in any way with it. This limitation applies regardless of the failure of an essential purpose of a limited remedy and to the extent permitted by law.
2. Without limiting the foregoing, Veraguth & Partner or its licensors shall under no circumstances be liable for delays or service failures that are directly or indirectly due to acts of nature, forces or reasons beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet outages , Computer failures, failures of telecommunication devices, failures of other devices, power cuts, strikes, industrial disputes, riots, riots, riots, labor shortages or material shortages, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, official measures, orders of domestic or foreign courts, non-performance by third parties or loss or fluctuations in heat, light or air conditioning.
1. The parties agree that this contract will be accepted electronically and that the contract on the terms and conditions contained herein will be concluded electronically and validly concluded.
2. This agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter of the contract and replaces all previous or simultaneous written or oral agreements or agreements in relation to this subject matter of the contract. A waiver of a provision of this contract is only effective if it has been signed in writing by Veraguth & Partner. This Agreement, together with any changes and additional agreements that you enter into with Veraguth & Partner in connection with the Platform, forms the entire agreement between you and Veraguth & Partner in relation to the Platform.
3. Should a provision of this contract be declared invalid or unenforceable by a competent court, the invalidity of this provision does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this contract, which remain in full effect and effect. The parties will negotiate in good faith to replace such a provision with a provision that is valid, enforceable, and consistent with the intent of these terms and conditions, as far as reasonably practicable.
4. You should direct all correspondence in connection with this agreement to email@example.com and provide sufficient information about your request, comment or concern.
5. We may send you notices and other correspondence to the email address you have registered on the platform. It is your responsibility to notify us that your contact details will be updated as they change.